Welcome To Canadian Shunt Industries
Canadian Shunt Industries Inc. (“CSI” or “we”) respects your individual privacy.
By visiting this web site (“Site”) or using any of the services offered on the Site, you acknowledge that you accept the
information collected through the Site and covers the following areas:
1. Information Collection and Use:
CSI collects information on the Site at two different stages. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information (such as domain
name or IP address) from all visitors to the Site. This type of information is never linked to any personally identifiable
information and is only used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of the Site.
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13: CSI complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the FTC’s rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). This Site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age through this Site.
4. Use of Aggregate Information: We store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. A profile is stored information detailing how individual users use the Site. It is used solely for internal purposes, to help us improve the experience of our users. We do not share your profile with any third parties.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information As Required By Law: We will disclose personal information when required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, (b) protect and defend our rights, or (c) protect the rights, property, and other interests of our users or others.
CSI takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. However, given the nature of the Internet and the fact that
network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
9. Correcting, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information: If your personally identifiable information changes, you may contact us to correct, update or delete and deactivate our record of your personally identifiable information.
11. Contact Information: For further information about this site or CSI ® products, please visit www.cshunt.com.
New! Telecom Fused Disconnect - TFD-101
The TFD-101 is the versatile alternative for low voltage, high current telecom systems. Use normal wiring methods or front-mount in place of circuit breakers in a panel. Plug-in connectors eliminate the need for installation tools. Other connection methods are also available.
The TFD-101 is designed to protect telecommunications circuits. It also provides a visual and remote warning that an overload condition has occurred.
Rear mounting to your system with bullet type terminals is standard but optimal screw type terminals are available. Front panel mounting is also integral to the TFD-101 design.
The economical replaceable fuses are located in a removable cartridge accessible from the front of the unit. This compact fused disconnect is physically and electrically interchangeable with expensive circuit breakers.
Copyright © 1995-2022 Canadian Shunt Industries Incorporated ® All Rights Reserved. CSI™